I love you so much!
Black: None of the boys I like ever want me back sooooooo
Grey: Books and Stuffed animals are the best things ever
White: I am not a jerk sometimes. I whine a lot. Also I laugh at bad times
Red: You are my best friend. You are incredibly kind and idk what I would do without you. Also I made a new best friend at Tech named Katherine and she thinks just like me.
Yellow: 1. I was a month early. 2. I’ve always been clumsy 3. I was always a cute kid. 4. I have two siblings who lived with me in my childhood. 5. Also two parents. 6. I did ballet for eight years. 7. I have always loved biology.
What have I done…
you just made Frozen so much better
Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about appearance
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
It’s about 20 degrees cooler in this shade
A grape, wearing a raspberry.
I am froot.
are you kidding me i would love this
So proud of my mother for doing her own research after I sent her that meme. A sign she hung in her car window.
Is this true?
Not only is it true, it gets worse. The Susan G Komen For The Cure Foundation has actually successfully sued “competing” charities, because (paraphrasing) their “message or branding was infringing.”
You read that correctly: they took money that people had donated to cure cancer, and hired attorneys with it, to sue ANOTHER group of people trying to find a cure for cancer, who, in turn, had to use their donated money to hire their own legal counsel to defend themselves.
There’s a documentary about this on Netflix called Pink Ribbons, Inc. if anyone’s interested.
Michele Carragher, the head embroider on Game of Thrones, made this awesome tutorial to show how she created the dragonscale fabric that appears on several of Daenarys’ costumes in S3 and S4.
Ms. Carragher says that the dragonscale fabric was created because “In season 3 the Costume Designer Michele Clapton wanted a Dragonscale like textured embroidery that starts to emerge on three of Daenery’s costumes, which becomes heavier and more pronounced, growing and evolving as the season progresses” (Carragher).
In stages 9-11 of the tutorial we see how the textile evolves from lightly to heavily embellished. This progression is meant to illustrate Daenarys’ personal growth and the growth of her dragons (source).
Here’s a link to Ms. Carragher’s website.
Don’t care about Game of Thrones but that shit is cool
I didn’t learn about sewing as much as I learned that, no matter what she currently gets, Ms Carragher isn’t paid enough.
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
Here’s a source so you can read more about him
We’ve all had that awkward moment where we accidentally touched our friend’s boob